Situated at water’s edge on Schooner Bay Beach, home owners on Beachfront Lots 1 to 7 will enjoy a view that is unique to a fortunate few.
Key Aspects of the Beachfront Lots
- Lot sizes range from 21,041 to 47,391 square feet.
- Beach frontage per lot ranges from 90 to 112 feet.
- Residents have direct access to a 200-300 foot wide, 5 mile long beach.
- Schooner Bay harbour village is a 5-minute stroll away.
- A stroll to the north brings you to Serenity Point’s full-service Beach Club, then to miles of pristine, untouched beach.
The beach at Serenity Point remains relatively untouched by development, and its beauty and sand quality rival the best known beaches of the islands. The dunes, beachfront and associated vegetation are not only picturesque but form an ecosystem that is critical to the health of the shoreline and the nesting grounds of the island’s turtle population.
Serenity Point’s commitment to the sustainability of Schooner Bay Beach means that the community plan adheres to practices that will best protect the dune and waterline.
- Lot owners may create a winding path to the beach.
- Existing vegetation may be minimally trimmed to establish and maintain views.
Owners also benefit from the well-planned nature of this community. Each lot has a proposed driveway location, front and side setback, 2nd story building zone and beach setback.
Serenity Point’s pre-approved architectural and building professionals are available to create custom home designs. Or home site owners may select from pre-approved home plans in Serenity Point’s Builder’s Program.
Preview Lot 4